This website, Slotified.com, and any mobile applications through which our Services are offered (together, the “Website”) are operated by WH Holdings Ltd, registered in accordance with Cyprus law.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your access to and use of the Website and our Services. By accessing and using the Website and any of our Services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as they form a legally binding contractbetween you and us.
To contact our Customer Services team, please email [email protected].
Rules and Additional Terms
These Terms & Conditions include and incorporate the following additional terms:
- 4.1. Game-specific rules (“Rules”), as set out in the game itself or in the “Help” section.
- 4.2. Promotional Terms, which apply to promotions, bonuses, and special offers.
- 4.3. Download Terms, which you will be required to agree to for downloading certain Software.
The following words and terms have the following meanings when used in these Terms & Conditions:
- – “Account“: a personal single account pertaining to one domestic household address.
- – “Applicable Laws”: any laws, rules, and regulations that apply to you.
- – “Download Terms“: additional terms and conditions for downloading certain Software.
- – “Deposits“: any transfer of funds from you to your Account.
- – “Gambling Transaction“: a bet, wager, stake, or similar transaction placed on the Website.
- – “Online Casino“: our Internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities.
- – “Payment Provider“: a third-party payment processing company.
- – “Prohibited Jurisdictions“: as stated in Section 9 herein, and amended from time to time.
- – “Promotional Terms“: separate terms and conditions for promotions, bonuses, and special offers.
- – “Services“: the services of an Online Casino offered by us.
- – “Software“: the software required for you to participate in the Services.
- – “Stake“: any monies wagered by a holder of an Account in play-for-real on the Online Casino.
- – “Winnings“: any winnings payable to you following a successful Gambling Transaction.
- – “Withdrawable Funds“: the total funds in your Account, excluding any funds subject to a restriction.
- – “Withdrawal“: any transfer of funds from your Player Account to yourself.
6.1. By opening an Account with us, you warrant and represent to us that:
- a) you have understood and accepted these Terms & Conditions (including any additional Rules and/or other terms that may apply to you, as described in the “RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS” section above);
- b) you are bound by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions (including any additional Rules and/or terms that may apply to you, as described in the “RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS” section above);
- c) you are at least 18 years or the age at which gambling activities are legal under Applicable Laws that applies to you, whichever is greater;
- d) you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- e) you are acting on your own behalf and not on behalf of anyone else. You are personally registering; no proxy or appointee can register for you;
- f) all information which you give, or have given, to us in the registration process is accurate as at the date of registration and you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect, incomplete or misleading. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details;
- g) you are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or unlawful and/or unauthorized activities, including but not limited to fraud or money laundering, and you are not otherwise conducting criminal and/or unlawful and/or unauthorized activities and/or intending to use the Account in connection with such activities nor will you allow any other person to use your Account for such activities;
- h) you are not colluding, or attempting to collude, or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play, or will play, on the Website;
- i) You acknowledge and agree that your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system of any other jurisdiction, including but not limited to your local jurisdiction. Furthermore, the Account does not bear interest on any of the funds held in it.
- j)You will not commit any acts or engage in any conduct that is or that could be reasonably expected to be damaging to our reputation or to the reputation of the Software Provider (as defined below) or any other related service providers;
- k) the debit card or credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are yours as the registered account holder and the relevant card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- l) you will not sell, transfer and/or acquire Accounts to/from other players nor transfer funds amongst Accounts.
- m) you are not classified as a compulsive gambler, and have not previously self-excluded from this Website and/or any other gambling website;
- n) you have not previously held an Account with us or with any other online gaming operator which was suspended or terminated either by us or by such other online gaming operator, and you have not in the past charged back any monies via any Account;
- o) you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of one of our companies, or of our suppliers or vendors or their group companies, and you are not a relative of anyone who falls into these categories (for the purpose of this paragraph, the term “relative” means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In the event that you breach this restriction, one of the actions that will be taken against you is that you will not be entitled to any of your Winnings;
- p) you understand that we shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you will cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- q) you are solely responsible for complying with Applicable Laws and any other laws that may apply in the territory from which you are playing and will not access the Website or our Services from a Prohibited Jurisdiction or a territory in which the services and games we provide are considered illegal or restricted in any way whatsoever. We do not intend for anyone to use the Services and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Services and/or the Website does not constitute an offer or invitation by us to use the Services and/or Website in any place in which such use is illegal even if it is presented in the local language and accepts the local currency. Use of the Services is forbidden wherever prohibited by any Applicable Laws and any Winnings derived from such forbidden use will be void. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of our Services is legal under any Applicable Laws. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your access to and use of the Services and/or the Website, or the making of Deposits and receipt of any Winnings, under any Applicable Laws. We make no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of (a) the access to and use of the Services and/or the Website, and (b) the making of Deposits and receipt of any Winnings from it, under any Applicable Laws.
- r) you will not access any other account to use any of our Services or products from which you have self-excluded, during the period of any such self-exclusion and self-protection mechanisms stipulated by the applicable regulation.
- s) you are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money by wagering on our Website and using our Services and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
Account Registration and Management
- 7.1. To open an Account, you must complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- 7.2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login details and for all activities that occur under your Account.
- 7.3. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
- 7.4. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we believe you have violated these Terms & Conditions.
- 8.1. Sometimes, we give extra credits as part of marketing campaigns. This can be for signing up, verifying your email, making your first deposit, or other promotions. You can’t withdraw these bonus credits as cash. Instead, you have to use them to place bets, following the rules of each marketing campaign. Also, be aware that all bonuses you get have to be wagered 20 times before withdrawal. If you try to withdraw these bonuses without meeting this requirement, your withdrawal request will be rejected.
- 8.2. Slotified reserves the right to withhold or otherwise reverse any payout or a winning amount or to amend any website policy if there is reasonable suspicion that a player is abusing or attempting to manipulate any bonuses; marketing promotions; or specific policies and terms determined in respect of existing games or new games.
- 8.3. Slotified retains the right to determine absolutely that such an abuse has taken place; also, if your online activity in Slotified, by itself, is not abusive, but your actions in other online casinos in addition to our online casino, taken as a whole, constitutes an abuse of our bonuses, promotions, policies or terms.
- 8.4. Wagering requirements refer to the combined amount of the deposit and bonus that must be wagered before cashing out is allowed. For instance, if you deposit 20 and receive a 20 bonus, your total wagering requirement will be (20 + 20) x 50. It’s important to keep in mind that the wagering requirements on bonuses may vary depending on the specific promotion. The maximum withdrawal of a free spins bonus is 2x the bonus value. The maximum withdrawal from the initial freeplay bonus is R500.
- 8.5. Free Spins are not real money. Free Spins are considered a bonus and are subject to bonus wagering and other bonus terms
- 8.6. The money won from Free Spins will be credited to your bonus amount balance and is subject to our standard terms and conditions, bonus terms, and wagering requirements. However, after wager requirements are completed, winnings are real money and are available for withdrawal.
- 8.7. Wagering requirements on bonuses will differ per promotion.
- 8.8. When wagering, funds on the main user account will be used before using bonus money. Wagering requirements on deposits and deposit match bonuses are only applicable and calculated from the point at which the deposit has been made. Any wagering before that will apply to free money bonuses only.
- 8.9. Bonus money or free spins can only be received once per account/person/household/I.P. address during a promotional period unless otherwise stated.
- 8.10 Withdrawals on your first deposit will be limited to 5x the first deposit amount. eg. If you deposit 100, you can only withdraw 500. All bonuses awarded up until the time of the first deposit including the first deposit match will be removed from that withdrawal as per 9.10 below. When you withdraw after your first deposit all bonuses and remaining balances will be removed from your account. To comply with anti-laundering policies, all deposits after your first deposit must be turned over once and any bonuses awarded on those deposits must be turned over 50 times as per the standard wagering requirements for bonuses before any amount can be withdrawn unless specifically stated otherwise.
- 8.11 Each New Player Bonus : can be claimed only once per person, PC and IP address, family, household address, email address, credit card number/debit card number, and environments where computers are shared (e.g. university, school, public library, workplace etc.
- 8.12 For winnings accrued while playing with the signup bonus, email verification bonus or the first deposit bonus, the casino will pay the maximum amount allowed as stated above. Players are advised to withdraw the maximum amount available from their winnings in full as casino cashiers will forfeit the balance of any such wins once a withdrawal has been made.
Should a player proceed to wager the balance of their winnings even after a withdrawal has been made, all further wins, using these winnings will be considered null and void.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- 9.1. To request a withdrawal, you must wager a minimum of 50 times the deposit amount and the corresponding bonus amount, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.
- 9.2. You may deposit funds into your Account using any of the methods specified on the Website.
- 9.3. Withdrawals from your Account can be made using the methods specified on the Website.
- 9.4. We reserve the right to impose limits on the amount you can deposit or withdraw from your Account.
- 9.5. We may require you to provide identification documents before processing a withdrawal request.
- 9.6. The bonuses we offer have a limited validity period of 7 days unless bonus rules state otherwise. A customer must meet the play requirements before the bonus’s expiration date; otherwise, the bonus, or a combination of the bonus along with the winning amounts sourced on said bonus, will be removed from the player’s account once the bonus expires.
- 9.7. Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus.
- 9.8. Wagering on all games at our casino contributes towards the wagering requirement, but certain games contribute more significant amounts than others.
- 9.9. After being awarded a deposit bonus, a user’s bonus balance will reflect their bonus wallet. Only after a user completes the relevant wagering requirement or alternatively “opt-out” from the wagering requirement will the bonus balance be transferred to the player’s main wallet.
- 9.10. Bonus money amounts cannot form the subject of a request for withdrawal as cash. A player cannot withdraw any winnings from a bonus balance until all the requirements are met for the named bonus.
- 9.11. If we believe that a customer was not included in a particular bonus promotion, the bonuses shall not be awarded, and no subsequent payouts shall be honoured. We reserve the right to deny promotion participation without further explanation.
- 9.12. Slotified may, at its sole discretion, change the terms and conditions or limit the eligibility of players to participate in this promotion for any reason whatsoever without prior notice to the end-users.
- 9.13. Bonuses offered by our casino are intended for genuine recreational players only. Abuse of any bonus offer will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to investigate, cancel, suspend or lock any account if bonus abuse is suspected. At our discretion, all bonuses and subsequent gaming activity may be revoked and voided and deposits returned.
- 9.14. Should Slotified suspect that a player has committed bonus abuse, either on his own or in association with partners, our online casino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and void any winnings.
- 9.15. Max cash out from a free spins coupon (minimum 100 credit deposit before claiming a coupon) is limited to 2x the amount of the coupon value unless otherwise stated (i.e., from 100 credit worth of free spins or a deposit bonus coupon, max cashout is determined to – 200 credit withdrawal, etc.) Any amount over and above this amount is not cashable and will be voided from the account. Unless otherwise stated.
- 9.16. Players cannot redeem multiple free spins coupons consecutively. If you have redeemed one free spins coupon and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem the second free spins coupon.
- 9.17. Players that have not made a real money deposit do not qualify for a withdrawal. Their casino normal account balance is not withdrawable and will be voided from the account.
- 9.18. Any free chips coupon can be redeemed once per player/household. Should a player have multiple accounts and redeem a coupon, all funds and/or winnings will be voided.
- 10.1. A player must make a minimum of R250 in deposits before any first-time withdrawal requests are processed. Slotified will examine your gameplay for any irregular patterns. Fair gaming dictates that equal, zero, or low margin bets and hedge betting are considered unconventional gaming for bonus play-through requirements. Other examples include placing single bets equal to or over 10% or more of the bonus value until the wagering requirements have been met. If the casino determines irregular gameplay has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold withdrawals and confiscate all winnings.
- 10.2. Additionally, when processing withdrawals, if a player’s total deposits do not exceed 5,000 credits, they are only entitled to a maximum withdrawal amount of 10 times that sum (based on their winnings). For example, if a player has accumulated deposits of 100 credits, won 1500 credits, and requested a withdrawal of 1500 credits, only 1000 credits will be paid out, and 500 credits will be deducted from their balance. We also reserve the right to pay your withdrawal using the most convenient payment method for the casino.
- 10.3. Slotified Casino will make reasonable efforts to release players’ funds through their preferred method. However, to comply with local laws and regulations, and ensure security for both parties, Slotified Casino reserves the right to release winnings using the most suitable payment method at its discretion.
- 10.4. Before initiating your first withdrawal, a KYC (Know Your Customer) and Authorization Form may be required and must be accurately completed, printed, and either faxed or scanned and emailed back to Slotified Casino for any funds to be sent. All cash-ins are subject to audit and necessary KYC before being processed. You must provide a copy of your proof of identity, address, credit card copies, a signed approval purchase history, and/or other suitable documentation when withdrawing funds. The proof of identity must exactly match your registered name and surname.
- 10.5. Depositing into your casino account signifies your intention to wager at the casino. If you fail to do so, all deposit credits will be withheld for further investigation. In such cases, Slotified Casino has the right to remove processing fees at any time without notifying the player. Depositing and cashing-in without wagering will not be tolerated, and the casino has the discretion not to process the cash-in.
- 10.6. Slotified Casino may request an Authorization Form at any time and has the right to terminate any account that does not complete and/or return the form within a reasonable timeframe. In such cases, Slotified Casino may unilaterally determine the resolution of any account funds.
- 10.7. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, credit card copies, and/or other suitable documentation when withdrawing funds. If a player fails to provide this within 7 days of our request, their account may be locked, and winnings and/or cash-ins voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, the account will be locked, and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be voided.
- 10.8. A mandatory waiting period of 24 hours is required before processing any winnings payment. During this period, the player can cancel their winnings. All cash-ins are subject to audit before processing. Withdrawals are paid in instalments of up to 25,000 credits, depending on the player’s class. This can take between 5-10 business days, and you will be notified by email when your winnings are sent. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to our Security Department’s clearance. Slotified Casino reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over several weeks.
- 10.9. When a bonus is redeemed, wagering on restricted games is prohibited, and doing so will void any winnings. Slotified Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount over the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal if the bonus is wagered on restricted games. Different bonuses have different limited games, and it is the player’s responsibility to review each bonus’s specific terms and conditions for the restricted games list.
- 10.10. Slotified Casino has the right to refuse or revoke play bonuses for any reason, including but not limited to player abuse. In cases of misuse, Slotified Casino reserves the right to terminate the player’s membership and prevent them from accessing Slotified Casino in the future.
- 10.12. The player acknowledges that their credit card will be billed immediately after a deposit/purchase is made. All bonus credits are for wagering purposes only (no withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the bonus). Upon a withdrawal request, any amount up to the equivalent value of the play bonus will be deducted from your play balance or winnings before settlement. The first credits wagered will be deducted from your deposit(s) rather than from the play bonus.
- 10.13. You agree that we, or a payment processing company on our behalf, will handle all financial account transactions (“Payment Processor”). You also agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments if they have reason to believe or suspect that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- 10.14. You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments. In any such event, you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid fees, including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
- 10.15. We promise to answer all queries within 2 working days from receipt, in addition to the live chat function during operating hours. You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are of legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live. Please note that you cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age under any circumstances.
- 10.16. Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling, and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend to enable the use of the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is prohibited. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation to use the Online Casino in any country where such use is illegal. The service of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
- 10.17. In cases where the casino cannot verify a player’s documents and identity thoroughly, the casino may require that the player send additional documentation to complete this process.
You may not use the Website and/or the Services if you are located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. The fact that the Website is accessible in a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or that the Website is provided in the official language of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, shall not be construed as condoning the use of the Website in such Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction (for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction) is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may constitute a criminal offence under Applicable Laws. If we discover, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect, that you are accessing the Website or the Services from a location in any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions, this will result in us closing your Account (without entitlement to any Winning), without any obligation to provide you with advance notice, and providing the applicable details to any relevant authorities, and you shall compensate us for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
THE PROHIBITED TERRITORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Dutch Caribbean: Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, St. Martin, Saba and St. Eustatius. USA, France, the Netherlands.
- 12.1. As a responsible operator, we recognise that gambling can become a problem for some users. Consequently, we provide users with the facility to exclude themselves from using the Website and our Services or to use other responsible gambling tools that we offer, such as time-outs or setting financial limits in relation to their gambling.
- 12.2. You can instruct us to exclude you from placing Gambling Transactions and using our Services for a specified or unspecified period of time: (i) by contacting Customer Services (please click here for our contact details)– [email protected] ; or (ii) online via the “My Account” tab. In asking us to exclude you from the Website and our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we will block your Account from placing Gambling Transactions for the period requested, starting as soon as possible after receipt of your request (and, in any event, by no later than the next time you try and log in). The self-exclusion will be applied to all websites operated by us.
- 12.3. During a period of self-exclusion, you will not be able to place Gambling Transactions or otherwise access your Account. When you self-exclude, we will attempt to return your Withdrawable Funds to you. If you wish to reactivate your Account, you may only do so by contacting our Customer Services team (please click here for our contact details)([email protected]) and requesting in writing that the self-exclusion be lifted.
- 12.4. A notice with a request to reduce the maximum limits set by you will take effect immediately and a notice with a request to increase the maximum limits, will take effect after a “cooling off” period of seven (7) days.
Setting Financial Limits
- 12.5. As part of our commitment to responsible gambling and in line with our regulatory obligations, you have the option to set a limit on your Account, in connection with the amount of you wager within a specific period of time, the amount of losses you may incur within a specified period of time and the amount of time you may play in one session. To set such a limit, please either contact Customer Services ([email protected], please click here for our contact details) or select the option on the Website through the “My Account” link, setting out your specific limits.
- 12.6. If you wish to change or revoke the limit set by you, you will need to contact our Customer Services team ([email protected], please click here for our contact details) and provide us a notice in writing. A notice with a request to reduce the maximum limits set by you will take effect immediately and a notice with a request to increase the maximum limits will take effect after a “cooling off” period of seven (7) days.
- 12.7. Any deposit limit that you set will only be applied to this Website. It will not apply to other websites operated by us.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 13.1. All intellectual property rights in the Website, the Services, and the Software are owned by us or our licensors.
- 13.2. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Website, the Services, and the Software for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- 13.3. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, or create derivative works from any part of the Website, the Services, or the Software without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
- 14.1. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Website, the Services, or the Software, except where such loss or damage is directly caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
- 14.2. Our total liability to you under these Terms & Conditions shall not exceed the amount of money deposited into your Account during the 12 months preceding the event giving rise to the claim.
- 15.1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions
Amendments and Modifications
- 16.1. We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 16.2. Any changes will be posted on the Website, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any updates.
- 16.3. Your continued use of the Website and our Services following any amendments or modifications constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms & Conditions.
- 17.1. We may terminate your access to the Website and our Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice.
- 17.2. Upon termination, your Account will be closed, and all funds remaining in your Account will be returned to you, subject to any applicable deductions, fees, or penalties.
- 18.1. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 19.1. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus.
- 19.2. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
- 20.1. These Terms & Conditions, together with any additional terms referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access to and use of the Website and our Services.
- 20.2. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power, or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver of any such right, power, or remedy.
- 20.3. You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without our prior written consent.